Thursday, April 19, 2012

Augsburg or Regensburg?

Hi,





I have a chance to spend a weekend in March in either Augsburg or Regensburg. Which would you choose? Thanks so much!




|||



http://www.regio-augsburg.de/



regensburg.de/tourismus/…index.shtml





I would choose Regensburg. But Augsburg is also a nice city.




|||



I would also pick Regensburg




|||



Here is another vote for Regensburg. I highly recommend the Hotel Orphee (their cafe serves the most delicious breakfast).



Another great town in the area is Bamberg.




|||



between Augsburg or Regensburg. Regensburg.



between Augsburg or Regensburg and Bamberg. Liked Bamberg the best.




|||



Thanks so much everyone! It looks like Regensburg is the place to be. I appreciate the feedback. b

No comments:

Post a Comment