Thursday, April 19, 2012

Something Special to do in Berlin

I am taking my partner to Berlin for his birthday and want to do something special and different whilst we are there.





Maybe somethign typically Berliner, or particularly memorable ?





I want to avoid the usual tourist trail for this, no bus tours, etc.





Can anyone help with any ideas please ?





Thank you




|||



berlin-tourist-information.de/english/sights…



- Berlin from above %26amp;gt; Rosinenbomber


- Berlin underground


- Safari by Trabi




You might want to check your dates with the event calendar:



berlin-tourist-information.de/english/suchen…




What about...?



www.my-tropical-islands.com/index-e.htm




|||



Thanks, there are a few ideas there that I will look into



Cheers



Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment