Thursday, April 19, 2012

flying into Munich as connection to Naples, questions?

Hi all :)





I will be connecting in Munich on my way to Naples in March.





I am flying alone and am wondering what kind of obstacles I am going to hit with language barrier, if any. Will it be a problem if I miss my connection and have to wait for another one. I plan on flying Lufthansa I hope.





I don%26#39;t know any German at all, but I can certainly learn some before then.





Once I get to Naples, my boyfriend will be there on work, but I%26#39;m a little apprehensive traveling to Europe alone, but I%26#39;m gonna do it.





Any advice is welcomed!





Thanks,



Annie




|||



Any problems you have at the Munich Airport would be similar to having the same problem in an airport in the US, don%26#39;t worry. The recent European laws about flght delays may also work in your favor. Anyone you deal with at the airport should speak adequate English.




|||



thank you for responding marcopolko, I appreciate it.





I%26#39;m German, and will be excited even to land in my great grandparents native country... I will no doubt pick up a few souvenirs while I%26#39;m there.





Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment