Wednesday, March 28, 2012

gasthof rassen

has anybody stayed at the gasthof rassen recently?



any positive or negative points would be appreciated as we have booked to stay for a few days in feb



thanks in advance




|||



I am also booked to stay there in April so if you could write a review after your stay in February, I would appreciate it. When I wrote to inquire about making a reservation, the reply was very warm and inviting. It made me feel like they were excited about our stay unlike a lot of other replies I received from other hotel inquiries.



I%26#39;m particularly interested in the location. I%26#39;ve stayed in Garmisch side but never in Partenkirchen.



Thank you




|||



Just back on Saturday from staying there again. Friendly, clean and in an old part of the town. Plenty of small bars/restaurants close by and a small supermarket 50 yards away. If you want nightlife though it%26#39;s not in this part. about a 15 min walk to the train station for the bus to the ski arena. Was our 2nd visit and would go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment