Saturday, April 21, 2012

Coin Laundry

Does anyone know of any coin laundry in Munich? I%26#39;ve been searching for hours with no success.



Thanks.




|||



I know tree of them without thinking about.





You can search in www.telefonbuch.de



enter %26quot;waschsalon%26quot; in the %26quot;name%26quot;-space and %26quot;München%26quot; as %26quot;stadt%26quot;.





Or post where in Munich you are looking for a coin laundry. Then I can help you.





Philipp




|||





Thanks Philipp! Actually, I%26#39;m staying at the NH Kaiser hotel near the Munich Hauptbahnhof.





I tried using the link you gave and it worked - I got a list of laundromats in Munich. However, since I%26#39;m not very familiar with Munich geography, it%26#39;s difficult to know which ones are near the hotel.




|||



The nearest should be:





WaschFix Sb-Waschsalon



Donnersbergerstr. 22





You can easily find the adress by using www.viamichelin.de.





To reach it use the Tram 16/17 leaving at the central station and go to the stop %26quot;Donnersberger Str%26quot;. Then just follow the %26quot;Donnersberger Str.%26quot;.





Philipp

No comments:

Post a Comment