Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cologne - Restaurant NYE ?

Hi, we need some help/adivce - My wife %26amp; I are in our early 30%26#39;s and are wanting to spend the NY evening in a restaurant/cafebar that%26#39;s kind of busy, funky, stylish but relaxed - Hope you know the kind of place I%26#39;m trying describe very poorly there :-) !



Any recommendations in Cologne for this type of place? I guess we will be needing to book a few weeks in advance...




|||



%26lt;%26lt;Bump%26gt;%26gt;





:-)





Still hope someone, anyone might help us out on this on! Pleeeeease!




|||



I cant help you with recommendations, but I googled it and here are some reviews of restaurants. Pick one and book quickly...





…yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2777420-cologne_res…




|||



Another one with reviews





virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/Germany/Lan…

No comments:

Post a Comment